Saturday, November 04, 2006

Updates...

I have scheduled my Chicago GSB interview. I approached the alumni, recommended by the Chicago alumni search. We have agreed to meet next week. He told me to come in casuals and not in business formals..no suit and tie! He also added that by casuals he doesn't mean that i could come in shorts and t-shirts :-)

So, i better start preparing for my interview!

As I had mentioned earlier in my previous blog that I am meeting with my friends for a get-together., So..catch ya all later :-)

N.B. : Now you can reach me at scarecrow2007@gmail.com

7 comments:

Iday said...

That's super cool man :)
All the best.

Post your experience once the interview gets over.

I guess i'll be one of the last few to get interviewed :)

A said...

Thanks Iday.

Forrest Gump said...

good luck !

A said...

Thanks Forrest!

Inblue said...

Good luck ! looks like, the alumni is a techie.. haha.

A said...

Thanks inblue. The alum is really a techie..nice observation :)

Unknown said...

Nice blog!!! Get Direct Admission MBA in India as per Academic Profile in Top MBA Colleges in India Without Management Quota seat and Direct admission MBA without Entrance exam in top b schools in india visit www.directadmissionmba.in