Wednesday, November 29, 2006

December is in...

So finally December is in...the most important month...full of results!

I read on BW forum that Kellogg would start sending the admit invitations on a rolling basis from this Friday(1st Dec). Keeping my fingers crossed :-) Chicago GSB and Wharton would post the results on 20th and 21st Dec, respectively. There's no news from HBS yet...

I had fallen sick and have now recovered completely and back to office. I was glued to TV and internet all this while. I enjoyed wtaching several movies and tele-shows. I am reading some books, off-late. Currently, I am reading the autobiography of the Pakistani President - In the line of fire. It's an interesting book. I hope to complete it in a week or two, depending upon my mood, time, and interest ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck! =)

Iday said...

If Dec is the month of results, nov seems to be the month of applicants falling sick ;) Glad to hear u r back to being well :)

All the best for Kellogg, Chicago and Wharton. Hope ur hands are full of admits by the end of this month.

Howz the book - after all the show bizz from prez Pervez?!?!

A said...

Thanks asiangal:)

Yeah Iday...I agree..but falling sick is a nice way to refresh the body and mind ;-) I haven't yet read the whole book..but the book is interesting...

Anonymous said...

Wish you success with your site. If you need Travel Kit information, check out my blog.