Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Kellogg part 2 submitted!

I just submitted the part 2 of the Kellogg Application.
So that's the end of my 5 application submissions.

All my recommenders have submitted the recommendations.

Now the wait begins...

I have to start preparing for my Kellogg interview now. I have sent an email to the alumni to suggest me a time and place for the interview, as per his convenience.

I have to start focussing now on job also. The last 2-3 weeks were almost fully devoted to the applications.

catch ya all later...

2 comments:

Iday said...

Yeah- the wait begins now.
I am just about to hit the submit button for my Stanford app and it is scary to think of the days ahead :o

Nat4mba said...

Don't worry, guys :) Wharton starts distributing interview invitations tomorrow, and other schools will join pretty soon... It's as less as two months till beginning of decision period! Let's party :)