Sunday, October 08, 2006

HBS Application Submitted!

I just submited my Harvard Business School application :-))

I must say it takes a lot of time and effort to revise all the application forms, the last time. I edited some of the information several times...replaced some of the words in the activity description fields, essays, and what not. In the end I was satisfied with the apps. So, i paid money and clicked "submit".

Next to go is my Chicago application...I plan to submit it today. The only recommender, who had not submitted the recommnedation as he was on leave, surprised me by submitting the recommendations letter :-)

So, let me start the countdown for my Chicago apps....

P.S.: Wharton to go tomorrow.

2 comments:

Iday said...

Great!!!
Congrats :)

MBAstarter said...

All the Best!!