Saturday, September 23, 2006

Down with fever :-(

I am down with fever since last evening :-(

I had lots of plan to work on my essays but now it seems that I won't be able to do much work. These 10 days are the most important and toughest part of the admission process. I have to work a lot in refining my essays. But I am simply not able to concentrate. I think it is important for me to take some rest and get well soon. So, this weekend i am gonna take rest and enjoy music (whenever i get bored from sleeping).

6 comments:

Juggler said...

Hope you get well really soon...

A said...

Thanks Juggler.

Iday said...

yep - two days of rest and you shud be back to your best :)
Get well soon...

Hobbes said...

Get well soon...

A said...

Thanks guys for your well wishes..am fine now :-)

Nat4mba said...

scarecrow Good news :)