Sunday, July 30, 2006

My essay updates

I didn't make much progress last week. It's not that i was busy but i was some how not in a good frame of mind to write essays. So, i consciously stopped myself from writing essays and enjoyed my time with friends and colleagues :-)

I have almost completed my draft of HBS essays but i need to get it reviewed by someone. Moreover, even after writing several drafts of my career vision essay, i some how do not feel okay with it :-( I will give it another shot soon.

On the reco front, i have made some progress, I have contacted my recommenders and told them about my progress and reiterated the help i would need from them....soon :-)

I have also started thinking about my Kellogg essays and plan to start putting them into words soon. Let's see how it goes. I am waiting for Duke and Michigan to publish their essays, so that i can have the visibility of my schedule and plan accordingly.

No comments: